Humantech, Inc. is North America’s largest workplace ergonomics consulting firm. As experts in workplace improvements, we help our clients remove barriers to human performance and achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, quality, and safety. For nearly 40 years we have been leaders in the development of assessment methodologies, educational programs, implementation strategies, and software solutions. We believe that, to be effective, we must provide our clients with leading edge technical competency in ergonomics, delivered by an enthusiastic and stable workforce, guided by the pragmatism of effective project management, while leveraging technology to connect problems with solutions. Our corporate office is located in Ann Arbor, MI.
Open Position: Ergonomics Engineering Consultant
Humantech is currently seeking qualified professionals with degrees in ergonomics, kinesiology, industrial engineering, design, or a related field for immediate employment. Candidates should be interested in working in a team environment and be self-motivated. They should also have solid written and oral communication skills.
Professionals inquiring about this position should have basic knowledge and/or experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Ergonomics Assessment Tools
- Human Factors Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
The position will entail project-based assignments, mainly throughout North America with some overseas projects, with travel required up to 70% of the time. Primary job duties will include
- Assessing office and industrial work stations using proven analysis and solutions methods.
- Working with our consulting and design team to develop detailed solutions to identified ergonomic challenges.
- Participating in the delivery of Humantech’s highly-regarded training programs.
The successful candidate will be willing to travel as projects require and will have:
- A degree related to ergonomics engineering (Masters preferred)
- Industrial work experience (preferred)
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent ergonomics problem-solving ability
- Board Certification as an Associate Ergonomics Professional or the eligibility to become AEP-Certified
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States
Compensation will be based on skills and experience, with great benefits and career growth opportunities. The position may require relocation. If qualified, please send letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.