Product Name: Ergo Desktop Kangaroo Desk
Description: The Kangaroo adjustable-height desk workstation supports both a monitor and keyboard so that you can sit or stand while working.
- Height-adjustable desk surface, providing vertical adjustability up to 15″ above your current desk surface, accommodating over 95% of the North American healthy, working-age adult population in the standing position
- Large working surface – 28″ wide by 24″ deep to support the keyboard, mouse, and other materials
- Easily switch between sitting and standing positions
- Potential to be mounted to carts for use in mobile applications
- Not permanently attached to desk top so it can be easily moved from workstation to workstation
- Easy to assemble and setup
- Monitor too high in seated position, 48″ above the standing surface when completely lowered (recommended height when completely lowered is 42”, the 5th percentile female seated eye height)
- Monitor adjusts vertically 6.5″ independently of the work surface (recommend 13″ of adjustability to accommodate 95% of working population)
- The desk surface does not tilt to allow neutral hand and wrist postures at all heights
- No features that allow for easy cord management
- The monitor support does not adjust in the horizontal direction, which many not accommodate various sight lines and/or special adaptations for users with bifocal corrective lenses
- Flexible computer workstation
- Mobile workstations
Humantech does not endorse any of the products or companies featured in the reviews. All images are property of the vendor and used for illustrative reference only.