zeroG® Mechanical Support Arm
For the past couple of years, Equipois Inc. has revolutionized the ergonomics world with its patented zeroG® mechanical support arm technology that has quickly found itself to be a highly beneficial resource in applications across multiple manufacturing environments. These include but are not limited to: overhead sanding, component grinding, riveting, welding, drilling, and a range of other manufacturing processes. The latest model, the Equipois X-Ar exoskeletal arm support is a wearable device designed for tasks where people work with their arms outstretched for long periods.
Ergonomic Benefits and Features:
- Makes heavy tools, parts, and other loads almost negligible.
- Extreme freedom of motion when manipulating the arm.
- Simple to learn and intuitive to control.
- Reduces forces placed on the upper body when working with outstretched arms or heavy objects.
- Requires minimal maintenance and is easy to integrate into existing equipment as retrofits and/or add-ons.
- Requires adequate space to use device.
- Not yet able to accommodate quick changes for various weight loads within task, however, settings are adjustable to any specific load.
- Heavy Machinery/Equipment
Humantech does not endorse any of the products or companies featured in the reviews. All images are property of the vendor and used for illustrative reference only.