Introducing the All New Ergopoint!
We’re excited to announce a brand new version of Ergopoint. What’s new? We’ve enhanced the entire user experience with new images, more videos, a tablet-friendly design, and a global suite of languages.
The New Ergopoint addresses the modern office, covering topics like:
- multiple monitors
- sit/stand workstations
- mobile devices
- manual material handling
Launch, manage, and sustain your ergonomics process on your own.
The all-in-one web-based solution for managing ergonomics in non-industrial environments
Ergopoint® trains employees in basic ergonomics awareness and educates and empowers individuals to identify issues and improve the ergonomic fit of their own workstations.
Through Ergopoint, you as the facilitator can:
- Address hundreds or thousands of workstations in half the time
- Monitor issues and track improvements from one to multiple locations
- Increase workplace productivity and protect employee health
Ergopoint provides web-based training and self-assessment tools to address common areas of concern and empowers individuals to identify issues and improve the ergonomic fit of their own workstations.
- Highly interactive
- Completed in less than 30 minutes
- Includes knowledge checks for learning verification
- Teaches your employees how to set up their workstations
Data collected from Ergopoint’s employee self-assessment helps to prioritize issues and show trends in equipment needs.
- Addresses offices, remote and mobile work, and material handling
- Offers instant feedback and recommendations
- Completed in 10 minutes or less
- Helps your people take immediate action
Analysis and reporting
Through Ergopoint, you as the facilitator can address hundreds or thousands of workstations in half the time.
- Shows you who needs individual assessments or follow-up
- Helps with equipment needs and purchasing planning
- Stores and shares follow-up assessment results and notes