- Simple – reduces training and assessment times by 75%
- Cost effective – reduces need for face-to-face assessments
- Proactive – educates employees to solve their own issues
- Management-Driven – identifies trends and tracks solutions
- Flexible – can tailor features to your company’s needs
The all-in-one web-based solution for managing ergonomics in non-industrial environments
Ergopoint® trains employees in basic ergonomics awareness and educates and empowers individuals to identify issues and improve the ergonomic fit of their own workstations.
Through Ergopoint, you as the facilitator can:
- Address hundreds or thousands of workstations in half the time
- Monitor issues and track improvements from one to multiple locations
- Increase workplace productivity and protect employee health
Ergopoint provides web-based training and self-assessment tools to address common areas of concern and empowers individuals to identify issues and improve the ergonomic fit of their own workstations.
- Highly interactive
- Completed in less than 30 minutes
- Includes knowledge checks for learning verification
- Teaches your employees how to set up their workstations
- Addresses the modern office and today’s technology
Data collected from Ergopoint’s employee self-assessment helps to prioritize issues and show trends in equipment needs.
- Addresses offices, remote and mobile work, and material handling
- Offers instant feedback and recommendations
- Completed in 10 minutes or less
- Helps your people take immediate action
Analysis and reporting
Through Ergopoint, you as the facilitator can address hundreds or thousands of workstations in half the time.
- Shows you who needs individual assessments or follow-up
- Helps with equipment needs and purchasing planning
- Stores and shares follow-up assessment results and notes