Office Ergonomics Doesn’t Have to be Difficult
Not everyone needs a face-to-face evaluation. Empower your employees to fix common office workstation issues themselves.
It’s about educating your employees and having the right workstation setup.
The all-in-one web-based solution for managing ergonomics in non-industrial environments
Ergopoint® trains employees in basic ergonomic awareness and educates and empowers individuals to identify issues and improve the ergonomic fit of their own workstations.
Through Ergopoint Manager, you as the facilitator can:
- Address hundreds or thousands of workstations in half the time
- Monitor issues and track improvements from one to multiple locations
- Increase workplace productivity and protect employee health
Ergopoint provides web-based training and self-assessment tools to address common areas of ergonomic concern and empowers individuals to identify issues and improve the ergonomic fit of their own workstations.
- Highly interactive
- Completed in less than 30 minutes
- Includes knowledge checks for learning verification
- Teaches your employees how to set up their workstations
Data collected from Ergopoint’s employee self-assessment helps to prioritize issues and show trends in equipment needs.
- Addresses offices, labs, remote and mobile work, and material handling
- Offers instant feedback and recommendations
- Completed in 10 minutes or less
- Helps your people take immediate action
Through Ergopoint Manager, you as the facilitator can address hundreds or thousands of workstations in half the time.
- Shows you who needs individual assessments or follow-up
- Helps with equipment needs and purchasing planning
- Stores and shares follow-up assessment results and notes