The 2015 Find It – Fix It Challenge Ends Soon!
The 9th annual Humantech Find It – Fix It Challenge® recognizes and rewards the implementation of creative, sustainable, and high-impact solutions that address ergonomic issues in the workplace. This contest is open to all Humantech clients, past or present, and runs from June 1, 2015 through September 11, 2015.
New Category & Entry Process and for 2015
As companies mature in terms of ergonomics, so do their ergonomic improvements. After the simple, low-hanging fixes are implemented, resources to make more complex improvements become necessary. Beginning this year, The Find It- Fix It Challenge, will recognize both simple and complex improvements (those which require more investment in time, resources and money) with a category for each.
Also new this year, all entries will be submitted using The Humantech System®. A video tutorial on how to upload your entry will be posted to the website soon.
Win Entry into the 2016 Ergo Cup®!
The winner of the complex fix award will receive a paid entry to the Ergo Cup® at the 2016 Applied Ergonomics Conference along with two conference registrations. The winner of the simple fix award will receive two full conference registrations. Trophies will also be awarded to the winners and honorable mentions.
The criteria for the Find It – Fix It Challenge awards will mirror those of the Ergo Cup:
- Innovation The entry represents newly created devices or processes (for workplace solutions), or was created or significantly improved through study and experimentation.
- Simplicity & Sustainability The solution is simple and straightforward.
- Cost savings (for complex entries) The entry provides an attractive Return on Investment (ROI).
- Ergonomic risk The solution significantly reduces or eliminates ergonomic risk.
- Presentation quality The problem, solution, and impact are clear.