If you missed the Find It – Fix It Winner Announcement Webinar, visit our blog.
The 10th annual Humantech Find It – Fix It Challenge® recognizes and rewards the implementation of creative, sustainable, and high-impact solutions that address ergonomic issues in the workplace. This contest is open to all users of The Humantech System®.
The Find It- Fix It Challenge will recognize both simple and complex improvements (those which require more investment in time, resources and money) with a category for each. All entries will be submitted using The Humantech System. A video tutorial on how to upload your entry will be provided to participating companies.
Winners Receive Entry into the 2017 Ergo Cup®!
The winner(s) of the complex fix award will receive a paid entry to the Ergo Cup® at the 2017 Applied Ergonomics Conference along with two conference registrations. The winner of the simple fix award will receive two full conference registrations. Trophies will also be awarded to the winners and honorable mentions.
The criteria for the Find It – Fix It Challenge awards will mirror those of the Ergo Cup:
- Innovation The entry represents newly created devices or processes (for workplace solutions), or was created or significantly improved through study and experimentation.
- Simplicity & Sustainability The solution is simple and straightforward.
- Cost savings (for complex entries) The entry provides an attractive Return on Investment (ROI).
- MSD Risk Reduction The solution significantly reduces or eliminates the risk of developing musculoskeletal disorders.
- Presentation quality The problem, solution, and impact are clear.