Applied Industrial Ergonomics
Achieve dramatic improvements in health and safety and productivity through practical ergonomics solutions. This two-day course provides the tools and resources to make simple and effective ergonomic improvements in the industrial environment. The seminar emphasizes hands-on problem-solving methodologies to recognize, evaluate, and control ergonomic risk.
* For additional information or to register for the Birmingham or London, UK seminars, visit System Concepts website.
Attendees Will Learn To:
- Explain the application of ergonomics to workstation retrofit and design
- Evaluate workstations and equipment for good ergonomic design
- Identify contributing factors to work-related musculoskeletal disorders
- Accurately apply various ergonomic assessment tools
- Prioritize ergonomic improvements to maximize return on investment (ROI)
Who Should Attend
Those interested in improving health and safety and productivity will benefit from attending this program, including:
- Health and Safety professionals
- Ergonomics committees
- Facilities and manufacturing engineers
Ten Reasons Why You Should Attend
- Human performance improvements reduce injuries and increase productivity.
- You will be able to project the cost savings of ergonomic improvements.
- You will gain hands-on, practical experience improving the workplace.
- Checklists and guidelines make it easy to apply the information learned.
- You'll have the opportunity to apply newly acquired skills with real-world case studies.
- You will gain skills to immediately impact your lean manufacturing initiative.
- Humantech's experienced, professional trainers have provided human performance solutions for thousands of companies in virtually every industry.
- You'll learn the criteria to make breakthrough improvements in health and safety and productivity.
- You'll have ample opportunity to gain knowledge from your peers.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed!