The Ergonomic Shovel by Bosse Tools
The Ergonomic Shovel by Bosse Tools is new product designed with a rotating center handle which allows operators to choose the orientation with which they wish to hold the shovel. The shovel also features a U-shaped foot hold which allows operators to apply a downward driving force through the center of the shovel head.
Ergonomic Benefits and Features:
- Allows multiple orientations of front hand on shovel grip
- Minimizes forces on the back by using the driving force of foot
- Horizontal top handle allows for neutral wrist posture
- Designed for the average, not adjustable. Made to accommodate those with a shoulder width of 18’’ – 20’’ and cannot adjust for the others.
- Handle placement may decrease leverage when digging
- Front grip may cause wrist extension resulting in weakened grip
- Position of rotating handle must be changed for each orientation of work
Humantech does not endorse any of the products or companies featured in the reviews. All images are property of the vendor and used for illustrative reference only.