Description: Sano has developed a series of stair climbing dollies that have a wide range of weight capacities, ranging from a fold-up compact unit up to heavy duty models that can transport up to 330 kg.
Ergonomic Benefits and Features:
• Aluminum frame promotes stability. Units weight between 38 kg and 44 kg (with battery)
• 2-speed, powered unit with hand controls and braking system. Climbs between 6 and 10 steps per minute.
• The 4-wheeled model folds down to support entire weight of load.
• Puncture-proof tires
• Available add-ons and accessories to be customizable for variety of applications.
• Weight of stair climber may make it difficult to lift in and out of a vehicle.
• Requires pulling versus pushing when going up the stairs.
• Vending machines
• Food and beverage crates
• Office equipment (e.g. photocopiers)
• Healthcare patient transport
Humantech does not endorse any of the products or companies featured in the reviews. All images are property of the vendor and used for illustrative reference only.