With the holiday season in full swing, it’s time to start shopping. Looking for an awesome gift idea? Check no further than the list below. Whether you’re buying for a co-worker, a family member, or even yourself, these items will improve your work buddy’s space or yours!
- Noise-canceling headphones are always a hit! Whether you’re a frequent airline traveler or just need some quiet while working at the office, these headphones will transport you from the hustle and bustle of the outside world to a quiet sanctuary.
- You know you’ve spent too much time shopping online, scrolling up and down to find the perfect gift, when you begin to experience wrist and elbow pain. Enter the vertical mouse. It keeps your hand and wrist in a neutral handshake posture when mousing, which reduces your risk for injury. At Humantech, a few of our favorites are the Anker Vertical Mouse and Evoluent Vertical Mouse.
- Almost everyone owns a laptop and most of us are guilty of using it for long periods of time on a flat, low surface. This causes the neck to flex forward when viewing the screen, which can cause pain and discomfort. To resolve this issue, use a laptop stand like the iLevel. Its adjustable features allow you to position your screen at the ideal height (the top should be at or slightly below eye level) so you can maintain a neutral neck posture.
- Is one of your friends or co-workers constantly working on the go, or a telecommuter? The external Goldtouch Keybord Go!2 is the perfect gift. It offers many unique adjustability features and can fold up into a portable unit, making it easy to travel with.
- For people who spend a lot of time transcribing written documents into computer files, the Vu Ryte Document Holder might be a hit. Attaching directly to the monitor arm, it suspends a document in between the monitor and keyboard, which provides that perfect angle for reading, typing, and viewing the monitor screen.
- Last but not least, the Fluidstance balance board is a great piece of equipment for those who can’t sit (or stand) still at their desk. Shaped like a skateboard minus the wheels, the board allows the user to incorporate natural movement at a standing workstation. It is said to boost energy, productivity—and happiness—all day long!