Congratulations to the 2014 Ergo Cup® Winners
The 17th annual Applied Ergonomics Conference was held last week in Orlando, FL. In addition to the conference presentations and exhibition and networking events, the internationally recognized Ergo Cup® Competition provided Fortune 500 companies with the opportunity to submit their most successful ergonomic solutions and/or improvements. A panel of judges was invited to evaluate each entry based on innovation, simplicity, cost savings (ROI), ergonomic risk reduction, and presentation quality.
Here are the categories of the 2014 Ergo Excellence Awards and their winners:
- Ergonomics Risk Reduction Excellence Award: Toyota (TEMA), Blue Springs, MS
- Cost Savings Excellence Award: Snyder Roofing, Tigard, OR
- Simplicity Excellence Award: Gulf Stream Aerospace Corporation, Savannah, GA
- Innovation Excellence Award: Gulfstream Aerospace, Dallas, TX
- Presentation Quality Excellence Award: Cordis Corporation, Miami Lakes, FL
And the winners of the 2014 Ergo Cup® are…
- Program Improvement Initiative: Cummins Inc., Jamestown, NY
- Team Driven Workplace Solutions: Manchester Tank, Elkhart, IN
- Team Driven Workplace Solutions with Internal Competition: GE Aviation, Asheville, NC
- Engineering/Ergonomics Driven Workplace Solutions: GE, Greenville, SC
Congratulations to all the winners for an outstanding job!