Five Features to Consider When Purchasing Anti-Fatigue Matting
As a certified ergonomist, Humantech’s Rachel D’Epagnier fields a lot of questions regarding a very common product in the workplace—anti-fatigue matting. In this short video, Rachel offers five important features to consider when choosing matting for your workplace.
- Make sure the matting is at least ½ inch think to maximize comfort.
- Ensure it has 5-8% compressibility to optimize blood flow.
- Make sure it has beveled ends to reduce trip hazards and reduce push forces on carts that may be used.
- Purchase matting that is wide enough to accommodate the entire work area.
- Choose the right finish for the work environment you’re using it in.