Product Review: All Source Glider
All Source Security Container USA has developed a 2-wheel glider that can be easily attached or detached from shred carts or bins to improve maneuverability. This is a cost-effective retrofit solution in lieu of replacing existing bins with 4-wheel options.
Ergonomic Benefits and Features:
- Two additional wheels reduce push/pull forces when transporting single or multiple shred carts.
- Minimizes the need to tilt shred carts, thereby minimizing force exertions to support fully loaded carts.
- Increased stability and weight bearing capabilities.
- Lightweight design (13 lb) enables easy attachment and detachment
- Compatible with various All Source carts (65L, 95L, 120L, 360L)
- Awkward postures may be required when maneuvering multiple shred carts in tight or restricted spaces.
- When attaching to fully loaded carts, high forces may be required to pull the cart upwards onto the attachment.
- Although the attachment is durable in design with minimal components, preventative maintenance is still required for the two locking casters and brakes.
- Service industry
- Shred carts
- Trash bins
- Recycle bins
Humantech does not endorse any of the products or companies featured in the reviews. All images are property of the vendor and used for illustrative reference only.