Bio Tube Applicator™
BioPure Technology Limited has developed a pneumatic tube fitting inserter that eliminates the need to insert fittings manually using excessive pinch grip forces and awkward postures. The applicator has multiple interchangeable component cradle attachments to allow fittings such as y-joints, barbs, filters, and mandrels to be inserted into the tube pneumatically. The system eliminates the use of isopropyl alcohol (IPA) and reduces the time and effort required to insert the fittings into tubes. Changing from one size tube or fitting to another requires no tools, and the applicator is guarded to ensure operator’s safety.
Ergonomic Benefits and Features:
- Eliminates awkward and excessive pinch grips
- Reduces time required to insert fittings
- Pinch points are guarded
- Eliminates the need for IPA application, thereby saving costs and environment
- Height of the applicator might position hand working heights too high for typical worktables
- Available component cradle attachments might not fit all applications
- Applicator parts might be difficult to clean to maintain sanitation standards
- Tube fitting insertions
Humantech does not endorse any of the products or companies featured in the reviews. All images are property of the vendor and used for illustrative reference only.