Product Review: Ergonomic Trash Bag
Product Name: B3 Plastics LiteLift™ Ergonomic Trash Bags
The LiteLift™ trash bag was invented in an effort to reduce injury by enabling workers to carry disposable loads safely. This product differs from a traditional trash bag by having a handle on the bottom of the bag. The LiteLift™ enables workers to grasp bags more securely by using a power grip, while evenly distributing the load and keeping it close to the body.
Ergonomic Benefits and Features:
- Enables the worker to keep the load close and centered to the body
- Reduces forceful hand/wrist exertions while material handling
- Reduces possible obstructions of the lower limbs while carrying the bag
- Handle is only at one end of the bag
- If the bag is overloaded, the handle could tear
- Any industry that disposes or transports materials manually using bags
Humantech does not endorse any of the products or companies featured in the reviews. All images are property of the vendor and used for illustrative reference only.