Product Name: Lift Rite® Start Assist Truck
Description: The Lift Rite® Start Assist Truck includes a unique feature that separates itself from other non-motorized pallet trucks, a power start that reduces the initial force requirements to get the truck in motion. Included in the design is the Power-Start-Technology™, a spring system that stores energy when the operator manually pumps the towbar up or down and can be applied to facilitate the starting motion of the truck
Ergonomic Benefits and Features:
- Power-Start-Technology™ reduces starting push/pull force required by operator
- Towbar hand grip allows the operator to select the direction of application – forward/backward
- Consult the Liberty Mutual Tables to determine recommended initial and sustained push/pull force guidelines. The frequency and duration of the pushing/pulling tasks are important factors to consider.
- Hand grip span and squeeze force requirements should be verified against recommended guidelines.
- Manual pumping action to store spring-loaded energy prior to push/pull may result in repeated non-neutral hand/wrist, elbow and low back postures.
- Pallet handling
Humantech does not endorse any of the products or companies featured in the reviews. All images are property of the vendor and used for illustrative reference only.