Product Review: Pallet Dolly
With Load Hog’s Pally, which integrates the features of both a pallet and a dolly, there is no need to wait for a forklift or operate a pallet jack. The Pally provides an efficient way of moving goods between supply chain processes without the need for additional equipment. This product is ideal for manually pushing goods within a grocery store or show room, as well as transporting full pallets for parts from the assembly line to the aisleway.
Ergonomic Benefits and Features:
- Reduces the need for additional, expensive manual material handling equipment
- Conveniently move goods and products quickly
- Provides push/pull handle attachment for easy movement
- When the Pally is fully loaded (1,100 lb or 500 kg), possible ergonomic concerns include:
- Push/pull forces that exceed physical capacities due to the small casters
- High push/pull force since there are only four caster, rather than six casters
- High force requirements to depress the foot pedal to engage the casters
- Limited foot/boot access the foot pedal
- Grocery stores
- Product showrooms
- Mail rooms
- Assembly lines
Humantech does not endorse any of the products or companies featured in the reviews. All images are property of the vendor and used for illustrative reference only.