Product Name: SBT Self-Checking Optical Touch Buttons
Description: SBT touch buttons are touch-activated photoelectric touch sensors designed to replace current touch switches and mechanical activation buttons. The technology behind the button enables an operator to activate a piece of machinery by placing their finger over the finger switch area, blocking the infrared sensor beam.
Ergonomic Benefits and Features:
- Can be retrofitted to any desired location by the mounting device on the bottom
- Decreases the risk of cumulative trauma finger disorders by sensing the presence of a finger on the “yoke,” instead of the pressure it creates
- Uses LED technology to indicate the status of the device at any given time
- Freedom of choice to locate the product in any orientation may result in repeated non-neutral hand/wrist, elbow, and lower back postures
- Should not be used as a primary form of safety controls
- Corridor Access
Humantech does not endorse any of the products or companies featured in the reviews. All images are property of the vendor and used for illustrative reference only.