Product Name: Sqweezel
Description: The sqweezel is a tablet holder and mount with an articulating arm. The articulating arm allows the user to move the tablet in front of him when in use and out of the way when not in use. The arm also rotates allowing the tablet to be viewed in either portrait or landscape. Large or small tablets will fit into the sqweezel and it can be either wall mounted or mounted using a clamp. Smaller, tight-fitting cases can be mounted on the sqweezel, however the straps wouldn’t hold my bigger, bulkier tablet case.
The clamp requires 25-30 lb of force to open. This force is above the acceptable infrequent (<2/min) one-handed power grip force of 20.7 lbs. The pinch grip to remove the tablet holder from the articulating arm requires 13-17 lb of force which is slightly over the acceptable infrequent (<2/min) pinch grip force of 12.6 lbs.
Ergonomic Benefits and Features:
- Allows the user to put his tablet in the line of sight
- Reduces neck flexion from looking down at the tablet
- Articulating arm allows the user to move the tablet
- Removes the tablet from the work surface allowing for more work room while keeping the tablet out of harm’s way
- Requires a forceful power grip to open the clamps
- Doesn’t hold larger cases
- Could lead to poor twisting postures of the neck and back if not positioned in front of the user
- Home and kitchen (great for keeping your tablet out of the way while referring to recipes)
- Vehicle mount/ Mobile workers
- Shop or factory floor
Humantech does not endorse any of the products or companies featured in the reviews.