Product Review: Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad
Product Name: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad
Description: The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad has a magnetic clip that allows you to secure your iPad while viewing. It includes a small (8mm thick) keyboard to improve typing speed and posture.
Ergonomic Benefits and Features:
Let’s face it, typing on an iPad is difficult and creates awkward postures for the hands/wrists, and neck. In addition, people often type with one hand while holding the iPad with the other increasing pinch grip force. The benefits of an attachable keyboard are:
- Typing with more neutral hand/wrist postures
- Increased speed and efficiency results in decreased exposure to awkward postures
- Easy to use the clip-and-go design which places the screen at a good viewing angle to improve neck posture
Additional benefits include:
- Up to six months of keyboard power on a full charge
- Keyboard also doubles as a cover for your iPad
- Allows you to place iPad in portrait or landscape position
- Auto wake/sleep eliminates having to turn off iPad
- Although the keyboard is lightweight it will add a slight increase in weight that must be carried.
- This is not the perfect setup for typing, as the monitor is too close to the user, and it should not be promoted as the replacement for your laptop or desktop setup with an external keyboard and mouse.
- The keyboard uses Bluetooth technology to connect with the iPad, which can result in increased battery consumption.
- Flexible computer workstation
- Mobile workstations
Humantech does not endorse any of the products or companies featured in the reviews. All images are property of the vendor and used for illustrative reference only.