Product Name: Schmalz Vacuum Lifts
Description: Recently, Matt Specht from Schmalz, Inc. visited the Humantech headquarters to disseminate information about their vacuum lifts and their installation process. Matt explained the different types of vacuum lift systems that can accommodate a variety of applications. Schmalz offers vacuum lifts that can handle products ranging from boxes to glass and wood. The lifts also allow the operator to manipulate the product by rotating 180˚, flipping 90˚, or swiveling 360˚ in order to place it in the desired orientation. Example videos of the Schmalz Vacuum Lifts can be found here.
Ergonomic Benefits and Features:
- Eliminates the need for the operators to manually lift products
- The lift systems can work in different types of environments: cold rooms, clean environments, explosive environments, etc.
- One and two-handed applications are available
- High cost
- Requires operator training to operate
- Positioning some of the products with the vacuum lift may cause the hand working height to be too high for operators
- Beverage manufactures
- Airport luggage handling
- Shipping and receiving
Humantech does not endorse any of the products or companies featured in the reviews. All images are property of the vendor and used for illustrative reference only.