Product Name: Fingertip TouchPoint Mini-Lever Controls
Description: Hyster Fingertip TouchPoint Mini-Lever Controls are levers actuated by the operator’s fingertips enabling the fork truck to handle various objects. Fingertip controls replace the traditional lever controls that require repetitive arm extension and utilize large upper body muscle groups. Fingertip controls eliminate the shoulder and arm movement and replace it with movement in the hands. All hydraulic function on the fork truck can be accessed with the fingertip controls.
Ergonomic Benefits and Features:
- Eliminates extended reaches and awkward shoulder and arm postures by relocating the controls within reach of the fingers
- Includes adjustable and contoured forearm rest for comfortable manipulation of the fingertip mini-levers
- The most commonly used controls (fork manipulation, horn, battery disconnect, seat control) are incorporated into the forearm rest
- May cause upper-body leaning due to the forearm rest permanently located on one side
- Requires operators to learn new operating system
- Any seated fork truck operation
Ask your current fork truck vendor for purchasing options.
Humantech does not endorse any of the products or companies featured in the reviews. All images are property of the vendor and used for illustrative reference only.