This workshop builds on the fundamentals of the Applied Industrial Ergonomics training course and takes you beyond the identification and assessment of ergonomic risk. Participants will learn how to “design out” the risk to begin with. They will also learn how to evaluate existing equipment and propose methodologies for good ergonomic design. Through hands-on experiences and group activities, some of which will be located offsite, attendees will roll up their sleeves and get to work.* View a short video from a previous course.
Attendees Will Learn To:
- Communicate the impact of proper ergonomic design on human performance, productivity, product quality, and process stability to members of leadership and management
- Apply ergonomic design guidelines to existing workstations, equipment, and tools
- Apply ergonomic design principles and guidelines to future facilities, manufacturing layouts, and workstation design
- Apply the latest research for designing for the aging population, non-standard work, and unique environments
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is designed for those who have previously participated in the Applied Industrial Ergonomics training course. This workshop is not an introductory course and should not be your first exposure to ergonomics training.
Ten Reasons Why You Should Attend:
- Human performance improvements increase productivity and reduce injuries.
- You will be able to specify ergonomic design guidelines for new and existing workstations, equipment, and tools.
- You will gain hands-on, practical experience improving the workplace.
- Checklists and guidelines make it easy to apply the information learned.
- You’ll have the opportunity to apply newly acquired skills with real-world case studies.
- You will gain skills to immediately impact your organization.
- Humantech’s experienced, professional trainers have provided human performance solutions for thousands of companies in virtually every industry.
- You’ll learn the criteria to make breakthrough improvements in health and safety and productivity.
- You’ll have ample opportunity to gain knowledge from your peers.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
*This workshop is not an introductory course and is intended for those who have attended the Applied Industrial Ergonomics seminar.