Last Course in 2018: November 6-7th
Build long-term success with blended-learning.
Many companies struggle with the challenge of establishing and sustaining an ergonomics improvement process. As a result, the process is ineffective and fails to drive down injuries. With nearly 40 years of experience helping Fortune 1000 companies, we know the reasons why ergonomics programs fizzle and lose momentum and how to avoid them. This two-day workshop will help you recognize, plan, and integrate both strategic and tactical elements of ergonomics into your current business processes.
Not your old, death-by-PowerPoint format
The curriculum of this workshop reflects key learnings along with the latest research and technology to drive the improvement process. This course goes far beyond learning the Ergonomics Hit List®, BRIEF™ Survey, and NIOSH Lifting Equation. With access to e-learning modules prior to the course, you’ll have the basics out of the way before you arrive, ensuring you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work.
During the workshop, we’ll focus on real-time, hands-on planning, engage in group discussions, and benchmark performance with your peers. You’ll learn how to overcome common pitfalls and gain insight into what world-class organizations do best. Now is the time to stop talking about a failed ergonomics program and start creating one that succeeds. It’s what we call “ergonomics done right.”
Learn how to drive down injuries:
- Develop an ergonomics process at both strategic and tactical levels
- Justify and communicate the value of ergonomics to leadership and demonstrate the return on investment
- Apply key assessment tools to recognize, evaluate, control, and track the reduction of MSD risks
Who should attend
If you are responsible for implementing, managing, and sustaining an effective ergonomics improvement process at one location or many, are a current subscriber to The Humantech System, or want to learn how to do ergonomics right, this course is for you!
Why you should attend
- You’ll learn how to identify the key foundation elements on which to base a sustainable ergonomics improvement process.
- You’ll establish risk-based goals and leading measures.
- You’ll determine the roles and responsibilities of those supporting the process.
- You’ll learn how to get the resources needed to support the process.
- You’ll learn how to plan out the deployment and on-going management of the process.
- You’ll learn how to communicate success to leadership.
- You’ll know how to prepare the organization to conduct annual reviews.