The Humantech System® has three key components
Build knowledge quickly. With access to 7 interactive online training modules covering everything from principles of ergonomics to design guidelines, you can choose which modules are appropriate for your teams. The best part is that your employees will learn the essential elements of ergonomics as they need it, and before our experts arrive on site, allowing the focus of the on-site visit to be on making real-time fixes.
The Job Improvement Process
Gain skills to assess and fix jobs. Knowledge can be taught, but skills must be practiced. Once the online training is finished, your teams will work alongside our certified professional ergonomists to assess and improve problem jobs. You might call it a workshop, but we like to think of it as getting things done.
The Humantech System provides users with online tools to capture assessment details:
- Risk analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Action plans with e-mail reminders
- Risk reduction results
Data and Reporting
Verify and track progress. With The Humantech System, ergonomics process owners can easily monitor the activities of the ergonomics team, track the status of improvement plans, and generate reports, such as:
- Risk maps – to prioritize jobs by department, site, business unit, or enterprise
- Improvement reports – to track the status of improvement plans for individual jobs, a site, a business unit, or an enterprise
- Training status – to monitor teams’ progress through the training modules
- Root cause – to target the cause rather than the symptom of your risk
Why the Humantech System?
- Beyond the classroom: The Humantech System allows your employees to gain knowledge (Learn) and skills (Do) through our unique combination of online training and expert-led improvement events.
- Knowledge when you need it: The Humantech System allows your people to learn only what they need when they need to, and revisit an online course at any time.
- Access where you need it: The Humantech System’s interface is designed for use with both laptops and tablets, so it goes where you go.
- Data-driven solutions: Target jobs for improvement and identify issues so you can push the ergonomics process upstream to those who design your production systems, equipment, and products.
- Enterprise-wide: Multiple languages and numerous reports allow you to manage real-time progress across your location, division, or corporation.
- Simple, accessible, and secure: The Humantech System is housed on dedicated and secure hosted servers, accessible via a client-specific URL. Humantech provides all back-up, maintenance, and technical support for the duration of the subscription.