The Humantech System® has three key components
Build knowledge quickly. With access to 7 interactive online training modules covering everything from principles of ergonomics to design guidelines, you can choose which modules are appropriate for your teams. The best part is that your employees will learn the essential elements of ergonomics as they need it, and before our experts arrive on site, allowing the focus of the on-site visit to be on making real-time fixes.
The Job Improvement Process
Gain skills to assess and fix jobs. Knowledge can be taught, but skills must be practiced. Once the online training is finished, your teams will work alongside our certified professional ergonomists to assess and improve problem jobs. You might call it a workshop, but we like to think of it as getting things done.
The Humantech System provides users with online tools to capture assessment details:
- Risk analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Action plans with e-mail reminders
- Risk reduction results
Data and Reporting
Verify and track progress. With The Humantech System, ergonomics process owners can easily monitor the activities of the ergonomics team, track the status of improvement plans, and generate reports, such as:
- Risk maps – to prioritize jobs by department, site, business unit, or enterprise
- Improvement reports – to track the status of improvement plans for individual jobs, a site, a business unit, or an enterprise
- Training status – to monitor teams’ progress through the training modules
- Root cause – to target the cause rather than the symptom of your risk
Why The Humantech System?
- Consistent: Ergonomics team members can change over time. The on-demand e-learning provides consistent, up-to-date content whenever and wherever you need it. The assessment tools ensure a common way to measure risk.
- Visible: The easy-to-use, highly-visual system includes scoring and reporting tools for employees and managers. Real-time data highlights trends.
- Actionable: Knowing and doing are two different things when it comes to making improvements. The System drives your team to complete assessments, prioritize issues and assign tasks.
- Quick to implement: The unique combination of online training and expert-led site improvement events helps your team build knowledge and skills quickly, cutting classroom time in half.
- Engages many: The Humantech System is not just used by one expert. It involves many, from shop floor ergonomics teams, to managers, to leadership.
- Data-driven: You can categorize issues and push the ergonomics process upstream to “design out” the risk of injury.
- Ergonomics done right®: Research has proven that ergonomics has positive effects on productivity, quality, employee engagement, and even stock performance.