Top Ten Gift Ideas: From Our Desk to Yours
If you’re like me you still have gifts on your shopping list, whether they’re for your son, your mother, or your coworker down the hall. Finding the “right” thing can be hard, especially when the stores are flooded with frantic shoppers and the utter mayhem of crying babies from being in the shopping cart a tad bit too long. If your head is spinning, don’t fret. I asked our coworkers what they’d want for Christmas and here’s what they said.
- Noise-canceling headphones. Most come with a built-in microphone for hands-free conversations. (Molly, UX Designer)
- Popsockets, a collapsible stand for your smartphone, come in an assortment of colors and designs and are great at reducing prolonged gripping. (Winnie, Vice President)
- The Moleskine Smart Writing System , a notebook with an infrared pen that captures what you write and can be synced to your phone or computer. (Ayla, Consultant)
- The Goldtouch vertical mouse is a favorite among our staff. (Mary, Consultant)
- For an unusual gift consider giving the Ember, a temperature control mug. (Deepesh, Director of Consulting)
- Give the gift of online learning with a master class. Classes range from tennis and photography to writing and cooking. (Lauren, Director of Marketing)
- A portable charger and power bank is very useful, especially for those who travel frequently. (Parul, Customer Success Manager)
- Voice recognition software enables the user to dictate a document much faster than typing it. (Blake, Managing Consultant)
- An active techie would love a Gnarbox, a tool for managing high resolution media while on the go. (Dan, Business Development)
- A portable speaker for your smartphone, like the Boom Bowl, requires no plugs or batteries. (Jennifer, Marketing Communications)
From all of us to you, we wish you an enjoyable holiday season. See you next year!